Sunday, November 30, 2008

Punta Cana!

Dallas and I had the chance to go on a Vacation together to celebrate our 10 year anniversary to the Dominican Republic! We stayed at an amazing resort and just relaxed and enjoyed being together. We spent our days playing pool volleyball, ping pong, eating yummy food, going horse back riding, bike riding and reading novels, you get the idea, pure paradise. I'm so blessed to have such a great husband and it was so nice to just celebrate 10 years of being together this way. Thanks to all those awesome friends (you know who you are) and Wendy and Curtis' family who helped us pull this off!


7 comments:

Julie Bird said...

I've been dying to see your photos! YAY! What a fabulous place you got to go to! Happy 10 years you two! You are one good lookin couple. I'm so glad you got to get away with just the two of you! Hope your turkey day was great! Call me soon, I want to hear more details! luv ya!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

I am soooooo jeolous! That looks like you had so much fun! I think it should be a requirement that all couples that have made it to the 10 year mark must go away somewhere together, alone!

tracyp said...

Sheryl! Congrats! Looks like y'all had an amazing time!

Vanessa said...

Wow, what an amazing vacation! I can't believe you've been married for 10 years! Time flies! Congratulations! :)

maryb said...

Wow - that looks like paradise to me!! 10 years and you haven't changed a bit!

Julie Bird said...

By the way, you are in rockin shape girl!

The Hadfield Family said...

That place looks like a dream come true to me!! I'm so glad that you guy's got to go. Congratulations on 10 years!